Buying a Stag

To: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buying a Stag
From: "Carlsson Olov, KAR" <olov.carlsson@enator.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 09:53:00 +0100
Encoding: 17 TEXT
I will be in the UK from Monday 29 July and will be looking for a Triumph
Stag to bring back to Sweden. I have read the advertisements in the June and
July issues of the Stag Owners Club magazine, the Classic and Sports Car
magazine, Triumph World, Classic Car Mart for July and the Classic Car
Weekly from 3 July. There are lots of cars for sale, but when I call people
it seems that the nice cars move quickly and are already sold. I have called
several dealers and found nothing.

A limitation is that it has to be a 1973 or older due to certain Swedish
regulations imposed on cars from 1974 and on. I prefer a manual, but if I
don't find one an automatic is OK. Good condition, not over-priced!

Any hints? Please mail before Sunday 28 July!

Olov Carlsson
Vaxjo, Sweden