Re: Price for a Pair of seats needed...

To: zimerman@mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Price for a Pair of seats needed...
From: JERRYTOY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 02:22:22 -0400
TR6 seat frames are well known for breaking at the weld on the lower end of
the back section of the seat frame.   I have an extra set of frames for a 74,
they fit 73 thru 76.
These have a small amount of rust, but are cerrtainly good base for a total
seat rebuild.  When doing a seat be sure to put in new rubber diaphragms,
seat foam and  covers.  May have to re-do some of the strap assemblies.
 Recommend review of the TRF , spare parts catalogue, vol 2, page 449.  These
spare parts catalogs are possibly the best reference piece you will ever use
when restoring a TR6.

If interested in these frames, let me know.

Jerry Lloyd
74 TR6  (95% total restored)
Seattle, WA
phone 206-938-2384