Welding & Panel Forming course

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Welding & Panel Forming course
From: oliva@francenet.fr (Jean-Pierre Oliva)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 14:44:13 +0200
Hello all,

Bored during your holiday in England ?
Why not go for a two-day Welding and Panel Forming course?

I wanted to attend this course planned on 10/11 August in Poole but due to
too few people registering it might be cancelled. I've embarked on to
trying and finding 9 more enthusiasts which would be interested in spending
their weekend learning the basics of bodywork.
If anybody is interested, why not drop me an e:mail or contact Lyn Cobb
(from The Bournemouth and Poole College of Further Education) on (+ 44)
1202 205 653 ?

Please help, this is a serious matter: my trip from Paris to Poole being
already arranged, cancellation of the course would mean spending the whole
weekend sun bathing or, worse, buying yet another (RHD) British car to
clutter my (relatives') garage. Dreadful thought.

Jean-Pierre Oliva <oliva@francenet.fr>
77, 79, 80 Spitfires, 79 Mini auto