RAAANK! sound gone - Forever?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RAAANK! sound gone - Forever?
From: shammy@inmind.com (Christian Simonsen)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 23:14:42 GMT
Hey all!

It was my thermostat.   The water level (electrical engineer term for
coolant) was
a little low and apparently when the RPM's were low the thing got uncovered and
mother friction did her thing.

That little metal thing has some power to make that much noise. Sorry for
the inconvience.

Now to fix that little hole in my radiator. Has anyone done the the radiator
core
replacement that Bob Schaller listed in his BS about triumphs book?

I think I'm going to go that route.......Right after I bottle that Maple Ale.

Christian Simonsen
Virginia, USA
shammy@inmind.com

1954 TR2 TS1675  long door waiting for attention

1963? TR4 CT 24093 LO runs like a champ most days

Homebrewer extraordinaire (in one of my wildest dreams anyway)