Cone Kills at VTR

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cone Kills at VTR
From: yellowbullet@total.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 21:37:10 -0400
>On Jul 22,  2:48pm, Bob Lang wrote:
>
>> John Lye had best "cone kill" though.
>
>Hey, I thought mjb beat me on the cone kills!

   I think that I may be the "Cone Kill" leader.  I'm not really sure but I have
proof on video that I took out 5 cones on my second run around the hairpin
at the finish of the autocross.  I may be wrong...

   Also, I'd like to thank the guys that helped me out with repairs on my
TR250 at the VTR.  I had my sharee of problems this year.

   Robert Totten, I would never have finished the job of re-attaching my
driveshaft without you.  It took four hands due to the dual 2" pipes
running down the tunnel.  Really, thanks.

   Frank X, I don't remember his last name, but I think that he was from
the ATA. Frank sorted tools and manned the floodlight and jacks for a
while.

   Jeff Creel, for sorting out the hardware.  After 5 hours under the car,
hardware began to scatter.

   Philip Spinella, provided the floodlight!

   Bob Lang,  The quickest pizza delivery guy I have ever seen!  He didn't
even ask for a tip!  Thanks and Congrats on your trophy!

   Jamie Palmer, thanks for the scissors jack at the autocross to adjust my
front suspension.

   Thanks everyone!  This is what Triumph ownership is all about!  Helping
out your fellow owner.  I've helped people in the past and I guess that it
was my turn this time and I'm sure that if I can ever help a fellow
Triumph-er, I will.

                        Steve L. Toth & The Yellow Bullet