YaHoooo..

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: YaHoooo..
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 21:22:57 -0400 (EDT)
Just got home from a 3 hour 134 mile shakedown cruise in the '3.  It sure
felt great.  Only one complaint...  It wasn't long enough but it was
getting dark.

Getting the windshield and all of its trimmings on was somewhat of a bear.
As was getting the seatbelts installed.  Tomorrow I put in the carpeting
and the rest of the interior trim.  Don't anticipate as much trouble
there.

I have determined that anything I want to do on the car is going to take
3 to 4 hours even if I think it will be 1.

later.

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /