VTR Fun

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Fun
From: Jack Emery <jemery@mint.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 21:00:25 -0400
The TR4 is almost dry so it's time to settle down and thank the ATA for a
memorable vacation. Some of the high points were the hospitality and genuine
concern that we have fun from the entire ATA group. Other items go on my top
15 list in no particular order.

"Boy Racer Bob" Lang getting a big trophy in the auto-x
Same auto-x attractive young lady sets FTD
Carrie Grove telling me the Holiday Inn had free beer
Pool party and......free beer
Saratoga Springs Raceway grandstand
The funkana watching my teammate "sprint" around the cone
Jeff Rust and his sense of humor
Mark Joslyn in the auto-x
Steves TR250 flyin' when it ain't broke
The Banquet, decent food and home before 11
More free beer in the rain at the Holiday Saturday
All those wet trailer queens
Tom and Wendy's TSD victory-57 points!
The Yellow TR6 from Ontario with the Webers-cool car
The Mayflower-real cool car

I wish to thank all of my friends who voted for our car in the show, I guess
it does shine wicked good when it's wet, but having friends to enjoy a rainy
Saturday with is better...

Jack Emery