6-Pack at Indy in Oct.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 6-Pack at Indy in Oct.
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 19:55:51 -0400
Fellow Motorheads,

The 6-Pack club's annual meeting is back at Indy, Oct 3-6, and there are
plans for a parade lap of the 500 track IF at least 50 cars sign up in
advance for it; price, $22.00 per car in addition to the $30.00 basic
registration.  The 50 cars must be registered by Sept.1 or the activity
must be cancelled.

This sounds like important TR news to me, so I have taken the liberty of
repeating it over this list. It's from page 3 of the Summer newsletter.
Direct any questions regarding the parade lap to Dave Kenney, 7277 Eagle
Road, Indianapolis IN  46278 ...regular snail mail, please.
 One question I can think of: Do you need to be a 6-Pack member to reg-
ister for this parade lap ?  I would guess so, but that's only a guess.

BTW club membership is only $20./yr.

I missed a chance to take that lap a few years ago, but I plan on being
there this time !

Tom Tweed
TR-250
SW Ohio