New TR6 AC - Cool

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New TR6 AC - Cool
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 21:03:37 1996
Cc: rgb
Oh, by Factory AC, I mean the one that was NEVER produced, i.e.
in-the-dash heater/defroster/AC w/HP fan in place of the heater unit.

Well just a quick note to let you know this is COOL.  In case
anyone missed my previous post:

            --

I have one detail to work out on 69-74 cars and I'll be able to
have the entire setup documented including instructions.  I suspect

For the moment I have no extra fan, nor oil cooler and it seems fine.
I suspect today in Austin was about 100F degrees, so I'll have to
wait for a warm day to really stress it...

I for one am glad this project is completed!  More info later.
Sorry, got to go ride around with the top down and AC on.

Roger

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com, (512) 794-9567, FAX 345-2879