RE: FRAM

To: "'James A. Snyder'" <jsnyder@icds5.dseg.ti.com>
Subject: RE: FRAM
From: Chris and Karen Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 15:58:06 -0700
Cc: "'British Car List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
here here...while we're at it, let's start a lawyer protectionist council.
people just can't be allowed to voice their opinions anymore!
Can you imagine what it would be like if this went nationwide?
My my...would Fram actually have to rebate those of us who saved
the UPC codes from the boxes we threw our unused filters out in?
I doubt it, but don't throw them out yet....