TR6: Frame Fixing!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net ("Moody, Mark")
Subject: TR6: Frame Fixing!
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 96 13:16:26 -0400
Hey All,

        OK, I just have to build some shelving and a loft in the garage, and
then the rebuild will begin.  T-minus one month.

        As you all may remember I have to replace the rear trailing-arm
sections
with new units purchased from Rimmer Bros.  My question is this, what
type of battle can I expect trying to get the old cross-members off the
frame.  I have the Practical Classics book on doing a TR6 rebuild.  They
talk about repairing section of the frame yourself.  I would like to know
what other people's experience has been.  Will a grinder, hammer and
chisel ne enough to do the job, or what.

Later,
JHD IV