Re: Triumph (?) side-mirrors

To: ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: Triumph (?) side-mirrors
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 96 23:41:20 MDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>Time has come for me to find a set of sidemirrors for my GT6 - since when I
>bought it in the spring it did not come with any - and it is kind of helpful
>to have...
>

>Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Michael

Michael,
 How about checking out Pep Boys.
 I found a neat set of mirrors that the base is long enough to use the front
hole, add a new hole and the base covers the odd hole.
 They are called mini- something or other. They are black and have a
ribbed rubber cover for the flex joint.
 Wish I could recall exactly what they were called.
 If you want to wait until tomorrow, I have to go to Pep Botys and I'll
check it out.
 Needless to say they are far from original, but they looh nice.
 Oh .... it's all coming back to me now. They are called mini-Turbos.
Check 'em out.
Best Regards,
Tony
###