TR4A Water Pump Pulley

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A Water Pump Pulley
From: RBrown5149@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 15:04:45 -0400
I recently ordered a replacement water pump and pulley for my TR4A from
Victoria British.  The pump installed perfectly but when I bolt on the
pulley, it lays up against the pump housing and will not rotate freely,
almost as if there is a spacer missing but the diagrams show no such part.  I
contacted Victoria British and they do not have reports of the parts not
fitting.  They are sending me another pulley but in the meantime I wanted to
know if anyone had any experience with this and if there is something else I
should know about installing the pulley.

By the way, thanks for everyone's suggestions on removing brake drums.

Bob Brown
1966 TR4A