Triumph Win 95 Animated Cursor - NOW AVAILABLE ON THE WEB!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Win 95 Animated Cursor - NOW AVAILABLE ON THE WEB!
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 18:18:39 -0500
Richard sent out an e-mail yesterday about a set of animated 3D cursors for
Windows 95 of Triumph leaf logo and a MG logo. He also posted a message that
he had two video-clips (AVI) that you could get if you want to.  Due to his
limited space on his server, I have put them on my homepage for y'all to
download if you were interested. Just jump to:

http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~NGAARD/INDEX.HTML

- all the four of them are zipped-files. The cursors are Windows 95 only -
but the AVI file should play on both Mac and PC (as long as you have a
current player)

Thanks to Richard for making these.

Michael

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (w/1972 GT6 engine - and targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1972 (w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
..the DPO did it....hmmmm.....