Electrical woes repaired

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical woes repaired
From: Tom Niccum <tniccum@liferate.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 10:15:00 -0500
Hi all,
A few weeks ago I tapped the list.wisdom on my dead battery/no generator
output.  Thanks to the many of you that replied with hints and helps.  Many
of you asked me to report back on what was wrong - here goes....

 Appears that Dear DPO didn't secure the rearmost generator mount
sufficiently, which allowed generator to wiggle and squirm - resulting in an
inability to properly tighten fan belt, and also exersizing the wiring to
the generator to the point that only a few strands remained connected.   I
had the generator checked out by an auto-electric shop and it was fine.  I
bolted it back in, with both mounts secured this time and ran new wiring to
the regulator.  Lots of juice now!

Thanks again for everyone's input.

Tom