Re: How to cut my TR6 dash

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to cut my TR6 dash
From: BrianK@ttgwest.com (Brian Knopp)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 11:26:37 -0500
At 12:55 PM 7/8/96 -0600, HENSONJ@APSU01.APSU.EDU wrote:
>I ran the radio memory wire through an existing hole in the firewall, and up to
>the fusebox. One terminal was open (where the brown wires attach) that is
>always hot. My memory wire had an inline fuse, which is important since the
>brown wires go directly to the battery without any fuses.

  I typically run all the wiring for my stereo directly to the battery with
in-line fuses as appropriate and a dedicated power switch.  I have found
that this insulates the stereo from the ignition system a little better, and
reduces the buzz that you sometimes can get.

Brian Knopp
Programmer
Travel Technologies Group