Neat Digest Reader Tool

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Neat Digest Reader Tool
From: "Jim Stoll" <stollj@ncr.disa.mil>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 96 09:26:32 EST
     For anyone interested...

     After I posted my digest reader tool question the other day, I did a
     little hunting around on the net and found something called DR.  This
     tool allows you to browse through a mailing list digest file by
     subject, author, keyword, etc.  It also allows for quoting messages
     and seemingly provides a myriad of other functions that I haven't
     played with yet.  It's freeware and certainly seems to be quite a few
     steps up from opening a digest file in Word or some other text editor.
     The only caveat seems to be that is only works under Windows 3.1 and
     3.11 - no NT or '95 compatibility.

     If you have FTP access, dr_189f.zip can be found at:

     oak.oakland.edu/pub/simtelnet/win3/inet/
     or
     ftp.cdrom.com/pub/simtelnet/win3/inet/

     OR

     If you have WEB access, connect to http://www.shareware.com and enter
     dr_189f.zip and hit the search button, then click on the blue
     "dr_189f.zip" that comes up and choose an FTP site from the list
     presented to you, that'll connect you to an FTP site automatically.

     OR

     If you have none of these methods available to you, e-mail me and I'll
     return your message with the file attached (it's about 98Kb).

     Jim