Rimmer Bros (TR6)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rimmer Bros (TR6)
From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- Transamer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 96 16:47:22 EDT

 To:    Triumphs List,          Inet

JOHN DUHART wrote on Mon . . . . . Subject: Rimmer Bros (TR6)
I just received my first order from Rimmer Bros this past  Friday
and I  thought I would let everyone know how things went.

Overall I'm still happy.  The Parts I received look good,  and now
I have  a second source the may be able to get me those  hard to
find/out of stock  parts TRF doesn't have.

The exchange rate seemed to be about $1.50 <-> 1.00lbs,  which
leaves  Rimmer Bros with very reasonable prices.

John - my $0.02 FWIW.  The exchange rate that is used by both
Rimmer and Kipping is $1.55 US per Pound Sterling.  If you have
trouble getting parts from TRF or Rimmer, try Kipping.  I just
placed a massive order with them for my 64 Spitfire and only about
4 items out of over 100 were out of stock.  Plus, if you order
enough stuff shipping is free!  Cheers.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4 (undergoing surgery)