Re: NEW: TR6 Tunnel Cover Question

To: JoeSimcoe <JoeSimcoe@aol.com>
Subject: Re: NEW: TR6 Tunnel Cover Question
From: Bill Georgas <0005419627@mcimail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 96 07:02 EST
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe,

I'd say its mostly tolerances and clearances (for my body).

On the tolerance side, you'll have to measure carefully, and then drill
a couple of the holes and begintightening the cover down.  As you tighten
the cover down, the plastic deforms, well you get the drift, probably
four (six?) hours for me.

I mentioned clearance because though the plastic is relatively easy
to work with, leverage to reach around the cover in the footwell was
nearly non-existent.

The cover itself isn't too bad to work with, I actually prefered the plastic
to the fiberglass on the rear tunnel cover I installed.

Bill