Weber DCOE parts wanted

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber DCOE parts wanted
From: ANDREW MARTIN MURCHISON <ammurchi@ice.LakeheadU.Ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 16:32:43 +0000
Hi there
  I'm really hoping that someone out there can help me out.  I'm
looking for a single 45 DCOE or a pair of 40 DCOE's or parts for
them (i.e. 29 or 30 mm chokes for a 40 DCOE would make me happy).
 I already have a single 40 on my Spitfire 1500, but it just seems to run
 out pretty early.  As I have the appropriate manifolds I would like to
fit either  a 45 or put on another 40. Any help in this matter would
be appreciated.  Thanks for your time,
Andrew Murchison
ammurchi@ICE.lakeheadu.ca