Re: Monza exhaust - and GT6/TR6

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: Monza exhaust - and GT6/TR6
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 96 11:55:42 MST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>Tony
>
>I recieved your offer to look for the HB boot 3 times now,
>so not sure that you got my reply.  That would be great, we have
>no junk yards that kept a single LBC. If you find one let me
>know, and by the way black is the color. Just in case they made
>more than one.
>
>God I wish the weather would improve.
>
>                                         Chet

Chet,
 Yes, I got your reply, and I replied to your reply, and you have replied
to that, so, I am replying to that. Ain't it great to have a no track mind.
 I'll check with some of the guys her, there are quite a few TR6s in this
area. But, in the meantime, someone else said they would check their
pile of parts and see if they had the boot. Sorry, I don't recall who it was.
Maybe he will check this post and rsepond again.
Get back to you if I can turn somethng up.
Best Regards,
Tony
"GT6s"
###