Re: Monza exhaust - and GT6/TR6

To: aj253@rgfn.epcc.edu
Subject: Re: Monza exhaust - and GT6/TR6
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 06:09:14 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I'll admit to the intimidation of the webers.

But I will also admit that a SU or a ZS was intimidating at first, also.
I think we have all just become used to the above.  At least after reading
several books and alot of computer time.

And I beleave that most go to a carb shop no matter what they are using.
But I'm not saying this is bad.  Just what I think.

Oh boy 50mph winds and 34 this morning!!!!  it's 5 am here and not
pretty outside.   Come on spring!!!!!!!!!

I didn't mean bolt on as in headers bolt on, their is alot of work to a
differant carb set up.

                                   Chet
                                    MGB-TR6-72's