Re: Dallas VTR

To: Tony Robinson <aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu>
Subject: Re: Dallas VTR
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 07:41:27 -0600 (CST)
Cc: NGAARD@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu, Triumphs@autox.team.net
On Wed, 27 Mar 1996, Tony Robinson wrote:

>  I think I do it to defy my Wife when she says "When are you going to
> grow up?"

        Grow up? GROW UP? AWWWW, do I hafta??

        You could be persuing other "grown up" things like, drinking to excess,
        gambling, gun running, killing off endangered species,enacting hostile
        take-overs, evicting widows and orphans from their homes and chasing
        other women...

        On the whole I think she's pretty lucky... But "Hey... that's my
        opinion... I could be wrong..."8*)

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois