Re: Dallas VTR

To: NGAARD@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: Dallas VTR
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 96 12:35:15 MST
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net

>Hey Tony
>
>I thought you had a GT6 capable of pulling a trailer with another GT6 on
>it? Or is my mind playing tricks? - or was that just wishful thinking
>from your side on?
>
>Michael
>1970 GT6 Mk.2
>1972 GT6 Mk.3 (TR6 engine - at the shop)

Michael,
 That's what I'm working on now and the reason for doing the GT6 to TR6
engine conversion.
 I wouldn't pull a trailer with the 68 (the strong one) on a bet.
Besides, it's the only one running for now.
 I have decided to re-do the 69 GT6+, keep it and put the TR6 in the 68,
and rebuild the 68 engine and put it in the 69.
 Boy, I create more projects for myself.
 I think I do it to defy my Wife when she says "When are you going to
grow up?"
Best Regards,
Tony
###