Re: /Oil leaks

To: dezn490@wadnr.gov (dave eaton)
Subject: Re: /Oil leaks
From: Dee Jackson <dee_jackson@gilbarco.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 12:51:51 EST
Cc: Private_User@gilbarco.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Dave Eaton wrote:

>  I have questions ???
> Is you oil pressure guage a Smith, Jauger or Lucas ?
> If so were did you get the plastic feedline ?
> Sorry to hear of your near disaster, sounds like it worked out.
>
> Dave Eaton
> 71 GT6
> 62&65 Heralds
> dezn490@wadnr.gov

At the risk of compromising originality and failing to meet concours standards
; ) I opted for an aftermarket gauge that is not British. It is black and
is backlit in green, though.

However, I have seen installation kits for ~ 5.00 USD that have tubing and
related fittings, don't know if they'll work for you.  I can get names if you
want.  To be safe, and as Dan Parslow suggested to me, a copper line would be
a better alternative.

Dee

--
C.D. Jackson