Luggage rack luggage

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Luggage rack luggage
From: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <74106.1335@compuserve.com>
Date: 22 Mar 96 14:02:51 EST
After a week-long trip with the wife last year in our TR6 I've decided that we
need just a tad bit more luggage capacity. (Much existing room is lost
carrying spare parts!  :-)  )  I would like to use the luggage rack for what
it's intended, but I haven't found what I consider suitable luggage to strap
on it.

What I'm looking for is something that looks like it belongs strapped on
the trunk, is waterproof, and is (somewhat) resistant to theft. I've considered
Samsonite and American Tourister, but I'd really like something that looks
better. It doesn't have to be too large; I'm more concerned about keeping
whateve is inside dry.

Suggestions?

     - BAK -

      Bruce A. Krobusek