Engine Cleaner/Wax Job

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine Cleaner/Wax Job
From: simwdc@utica.ge.com
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 96 09:45:06 EST
Cc: simwdc@utica.ge.com
        I have a couple "cosmetic" questions:

        1) I would like to clean the engine area under my bonnet
        and friends here suggested using Simple Green or Castrol
        Superclean. Are there any other recommendations and what
        do I have to be careful of when I use these "crud eaters"?

        2) Moving to the top of the bonnet (and the rest of the
        car).... I want to bring out the "brightness" of my
        current paint job and then give it a good wax job.
        Any recommendations here as to a good cleaner and
        wax?

        Thanks again.

                        Bill Christ
                        1960 TR3A