Spitfire master brake cylinder leaks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire master brake cylinder leaks
From: "George Fisher" <HW1.GFISHER@HW1.CAHWNET.GOV>
Date: 21 Mar 1996 07:20:07 PST
Comment: HW1 GFISHER 03/21/96 07:20:35 HW1SSW1
Hi, all...

I'm reposting this message--originally sent on Sunday evening. I only received
one response (thanks Gary), and kinda suspect that my note hit just before the
list went down.

Best wishes...

*** Forwarding note from GFISHER --HW1      03/17/96 19:42 ***