Spitfire scale models

To: Eric Teunissen <eric.teunissen@tip.nl>
Subject: Spitfire scale models
From: Francois Demont <100304.2046@compuserve.com>
Date: 18 Mar 96 15:05:13 EST
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
As I found on this list very interesting lists of TR4, TR7, GT6 scale models
from Eric Teunissen, I keep his presentation for that Spitfire models list..
Eric and others, please mail to me if you have different information ! I'm not a
model collector, I found these datas with members of the Amicale Spitfire and in
books/magazines.

Per item below you will find info on type, manufacturer, scale, (K)it / (R)eady
build, material and extra details. Provence Moulage and K&R models are supposed
to be yet available.
Spitfire Models
MK I, Dinky Toys 114, 1:43, R, metal, 4 diff. colors
MK I, PP Copy Model, 1:43, R, metal
MK I, Model Road Reproductions MRR 13, 1:43, K, metal
MK I, Telsada 25034, 1:32, R, plastic, 'Holiday Set' with boat and caravan
MK I, 'Crio', 1:50, light plastic, red,  gift in.. washing powder
MK I, 'Crio', 1:39, plastic, red,  gift in.. washing powder
MK I, Clifford Series 6125, 14cm, R, Plastic, blue

MKI/II, made in Hong Kong, 13cm, R, plastic, red
MK II, Solido 4539, 1:43, R, metal, red
MK II, Solido 4539, 1:43, R, metal, green, hardtop, Racing Spitfire
MKII, K&R Replicas, 1:43, K, metal, nice !
MKII, Provence Moulage 453, 1:43, K, resin

Le Mans 65  Spitfire, Provence Moulage 309, 1:43, K, resin, very nice
Le Mans Spitfire, RD Marmande, 1:43, wood (?)
Monte-Carlo 65 Spitfire, provence Moulage 342, 1:43, K, resin
Macao 65 Spitfire, Provence Moulage, 1:43, K, resin

Spitfire MK III (USA?), Provence Moulage, 1:43, K, resin

MKIV, K&R Replicas 28, 1:43, K, metal (28H with hood, 28HT with Hardtop)
MKIV, Metal 24 0014, 1:24, K, metal
MKIV, Metal 24 2414, 1:24, R, metal

1500, K&R Replicas 27, 1:43, K, metal (27H with hood, 27HT with Hardtop)
1500 USA, K&R Replicas 29, 1:43, K, metal (29H with hood, 29HT with Hardtop)

Model(?), Aurora 538, 1:32, K, plastic
Model(?), Modsport 718, 1:43, K, metal
Model(?), BDB, 1:87, K, metal

Francois Demont, Rennes, Brittany, France. 100304.2046@compuserve.com