Re: Sandblasting

To: dwilliam@mail.educ.gov.bc.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sandblasting
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 05:15:45 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-12 17:16:43 EST, dwilliam@mail.educ.gov.bc.ca (David
Williams) writes:

>was wondering if anyone knows
>a source for plans for a DIY sandblasting cabinet.

Have same thoughts myself. TIP Tools and Equipment (Canfield, Ohio) are the
only company I have seen selling a set of plans. ($7.50, mail to Canada
$11.00) They also sell a couple of  Build Your Own Cabinet  kits which
include various components and trim needed. I not only have no connection
with TIP, I've never bought anything from them. Could give you more details
if you,re interested. But,  I've not seen any  other  source for DIY
sandblasting cabinet plans and/or components. I would like to know if anyone
else has or what else you come up with.

Thanks, Jack Mc

73 TR6 (world's longest running restoration)