How to clean lamp lenses?

To: triumph-list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: How to clean lamp lenses?
From: "Gipson, Mark" <mgipson@ea.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 96 09:39:00 PST
Encoding: 23 TEXT
I recently removed the rear lights from my TR6 to replace the gaskets. One
thing lead to another and the chrome parts are off for re-chroming and the
rest
of it is in pieces!
Anyway, my question is, the reversing lamp lenses are no longer white, more
of
a dirty gray. What is the best way to clean them?, I tried scrubbing with a
brush under
the tap with no luck. Any suggestions before I melt them with some chemical
cleaner?

Mark Gipson
mgipson@ea.com

P.S.

I posted a question a while ago about TRF tonneau covers, many thanks to all
who replied.
It seems that everyone is happy with them and they are a good buy and should
take 4 or 5
hours to fit.