Triumph Clubs

To: triumph-list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Clubs
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 09:53:21 -0800 "How to clean lamp lenses?" (Mar 14, 9:39am)
A few messages ago someone mentioned that local car clubs may be a good
place to find Triumphs for sale. Since I've been looking for a while and
haven't found that one special car yet, I'd thought I'd give the club idea
a shot. Anyone know what the local San Francisco bay area Triumph clubs
are?

By the way, what I'm looking for is a '56-59 TR3 or 3A with a commission
number < 60001. Car should run and be driveable with no rust. Nice original
car needing mechanical work would be best.

Thanks in advance,
Drew

--
Drew Rogge