Triumph research ...

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph research ...
From: "Chris Bullock" <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 96 13:57:10 PST
Encoding: 15 TEXT
Well, I got the research back on my 73 TR6.  Very nice certificate with
plenty of information, including car number, engine number, body number,
destination dealer, optional equipment included, int. and ext. color,
manufacture date and shipment date, etc.  Mine states that my car was
shipped with Goodyear red band tyres.  Anybody know what these are?  Similar
to the Michelin X?  Just curious.

Also, as I'm thinking, anybody out there have a real early CF series - below
389?

The British Motor Industry Heritage Trust did accept my credit card via fax, if
anybody is interested.  Fax number:  01 44 1926 6415 55.

Chris Bullock
1973 TR6  CF389U