Spit 1500, TR4A Overdirve

To: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spit 1500, TR4A Overdirve
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@icis.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 1996 18:44:18 -0500
A fellow club member indicated to me that he is about to sell his 1975
Spitfire 1500.  The car runs like new.  He has in excess of $20 000
(Cdn) invested in the restoration.  The car is Pimento Red with Black
Leather Seats (red piping), and aluminum wheels.  He is asking for the
best offer over $10 000 (Cdn).  The car sounds absolutely phenomenal.

If you have any interest, you can contact him directly at:
        Vic Spindler (905) 434-7011 (Oshawa, Ontario, Canada)
or at:
        1466 Oneida Court
        Oshawa, Ontario
        Canada L1G 4M6

If you would rather E-Mail me and have me pass on any interest, use my
address below.

I think his reason for sale of this gem is his current love interest, a
TR4A.  He also mentioned to me that he is need of a very good condition
Annulus (better not mess up the spelling of that) for his overdirve.  I
would assume that this would be an A Type overdrive, but he didn't say.
 If anyone has one available, contact him directly or let me know via
E-Mail.

Thanks all...
--

    _       _