Re: FW: Original British Car Day - Bowie, MD

To: bswinehart@netrix.com
Subject: Re: FW: Original British Car Day - Bowie, MD
From: TheHerrs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 22:21:52 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bill,
This year, British Car Day at Bowie, Md. is June 23, 1996. The show has been
rumored over the past year to be discontinued, but there has been late word
that the show will go on this year! We need to thank everyone who helped to
pull this off. This is a great show and you definitely need to try to be
there this year. They have over 800 cars on display and a very pretty
location in Allentown park around a lake. The only problem is that it is
often hot by the end of June.

The date was listed in my club newsletter, but I do not have the
Rankenberger's phone number to give you more information. I am sure that
someone on the list will pass this along so you can get registered. They send
out registration information to the previously registered cars normally in
May or early June.
See you there!

Dave Herr
73 Stag