Re: Zoom zoom

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Zoom zoom
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 1996 23:15:59 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

--
Good for You!
Winter driving a Spitfire in the snow is something that differs the

/
Odd Hedberg
 International liaison sec.   Club URL : http://www2.passagen.se/triumph/
 Triumph Club of Sweden       E-mail   : odd@triumphclub.se
 Pomonagatan 4                Telephone: Int+ 46-1731 7131
 S-742 36  Osthammar          Faxmodem : Int+ 46-1731 8131
 Sweden                       Position : N 60deg15min E 18deg23min
'70 Spitfire Mk3 FD82497LO Signal Red