Thanks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks
From: Jess@cris.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 95 19:25:00 EDT
Thanks for all the responses to my tr-6 as an everyday car question...
I HAVE decided to go forward with it... I am even removing the original
door pannels and dash pads and storing them... replacing them with
some leather and changing the color of the interior from Black
(Tennessee summers are hell... why make it worse on myself) to a tan.

But first the mechanicals!  I have one of the TR-6 air conditioners
from a friends scrapped tr-6 (idiot took it off the ground and the suspension
exploded) but it hasnt run in 15 years... does anyone know of a place
that can recondition this one?  Ive been told they are extremely rare
so none of the usual places seem to deal with them.  Also, I would
like to get shoulder harnesses ... does anyone know if they were ever made?
and where some could be gotten?  Thanks J.