Off Body Experience

To: Unknown <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off Body Experience
From: Neil Beasley <74741.2020@compuserve.com>
Date: 27 Sep 95 17:57:41 EDT
Hi,
I'm a new owner of a 76 TR 6 and want to remove the body so I can get to the
stuff underneath as well as sand and repaint the shell. Since I've never done
this, I have several questions:

1. What is the easiest way to remove the shell? Four strong men, four jacks,
etc.?

2. Just looking at the shell, it would appear to the untrained eye that if the
doors were removed and the shell lifted, it would tend to bend in the middle if
not supported well. Is this true? Should I leave the doors on or replace them
with  braces or just don't worry about it?

3.Are there any rattlesnakes I haven't even thought of?

I appreciate any help or advice on this scary looking project.

Neil