Spit.Elec.Ign.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit.Elec.Ign.
From: tomstory@slip.net (Thomas Story)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 16:34:29 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Just got a couple more boxes of parts from Victoria British, which to add
my two cents to the debate of Vendors I have never had a problem with. I
have a general question concerning the electronic ignition kit that they
sell from Crane. I got it on sale from them, and would like to install it
in the next couple of days(no not FOR the next couple of days)...

Has anyone installed one of these and have any horror stories or general
hints and tips to provide? Does the ballast resistor need to be installed?
74 engine with a MKII wiring harness (MKII car) Delco Distributor, Lucas
aftermarket coil, yadda yadda yadda...

I also purchased their "medium" quality carpet kit, and I'd just like to
say that I'd hate to see their low end kit. 180 bucks for thin cheap black
carpet with cheap end stitching, it's about the same quality that I've seen
for VW Bugs that sell for 39$. Oh well, some floor mats and McDonald
wrappers will keep it covered most of the time...Be Seeing You...

"Who are You?"
"I'm fine thanks, who are you?"
"I'm fine too, but you no get in without the password"