Rotor specs for TR6 needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotor specs for TR6 needed
From: paisley@boulder.nist.gov (Scott W. Paisley)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 08:05:40 -0600
I just had my rotors turned at a local parts shop here in town.
Unfortunately, they didn't have specs on what the minimum allowable
thickness is for the rotor.  Does anyone have this info? They ended up
to be turned down to .450, which they shop guy said was a "typical"
minimum.  I'd rather not find out that they are too thin too late.
:-) For some reason, this info doesn't seem to be in my Haynes nor
Bentley manual.  Thanks!
-----
-Scotty  '70 TR6, '75 TR6

"Well-weathered leather, Hot metal and oil, The scented country air.
 Sunlight on chrome, The blur of the landscape, Every nerve aware."
                                             -- Neil Peart from RUSH.