throw away the rubber hose

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: throw away the rubber hose
From: widget@pixi.com (Paul Swengler)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 11:37:13 -0400
>I am convinced that the "rubber hose" method is the most accurate way to
>balance carb flow.
>
>BTW, what does Colortune have to do with carb balancing?
>-mg

Throw away the rubber hose before someone gets hurt.

The colour tune is a clear glass spark plug. You use it to see inside the
firing chamber. the color of the combustion tells you how rich or lean the
carbs are. You "balance" the carbs by getting the ideal color in the first
and last chambers. Once the color is correct the carbs are automatically
"balanced". And they are right! It takes less time and its simple and it's
right! Ask anyone in the British Car Club Hawaii that attended a carb tuning
tech session.