GT6 body parts needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 body parts needed
From: thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us (Thomas J Howard)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 15:47:58 -0700
Good day,

I have a 1972  GT6 that has a bit of trama to the right side.  I am sorry to
say that this requires the replacment of the headlight bezel.  That is I
mean the cast metal bit that surounds the headlight and provides a smooth
transistion to the body work.

If anyone has a possible source for this type of part please send along the
phone or address.

Thanks,

(Oh yes, the ball bearings in the alternator are very loud.  Can these be
replaced without a press or damage to the ballance of the unit?   Where can
they be had?   Or am I forced to buy a whold unit if such a item can be found?)

Thanks in advance.

Tom Howard

1959 MGA
1972 GT6 Mk3
1987 Chev El Camino (this one runs great but is not that much fun)
Thomas J Howard
  Lakeside Union School District