Re: TR 250 FOR SALE

To: PVANDAL@aol.com, ashley@chch.planet.co.nz, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR 250 FOR SALE
From: PVANDAL@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 1995 12:55:14 -0400
1968 TR 250, Triumph Racing Green, category 2 driver, passed Ct inspection
1994,  frame has had welding repair, right rear wing appears to have had body
repair, interior is new (seats, dash, dash top, side panels, carpet) runs
fine, transmission / running gear is fine, brightwork is ok but could need
re-chroming, set up for wire wheels but needs new wheels (I put the  TR
wheels on my austin healey bt7)does not have overdrive,  the top is new, the
exterior paint is cracked and crazed, there is no visable rust.
     I had considered to do a frame up restoration starting this fall however
I feel I should concentrate on completing my ah bt7 which is very near
completion.   I have access to a refinished replacement frame which I could
include in the package.   If there are any other questions please e-mail me.
   $2,500