TR 250 for sale

To: Ashley Southgate <ashley@chch.planet.co.nz>
Subject: TR 250 for sale
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 08:38:07 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
        Yo Ashley, just how far are you willing to travel for a TR250?
We have one here locally which is for sale for $2000. US. It has a very
good frame and strong drive train. Body is rough but restorable. We
however live in central Illinois, USA. If thats not to far away let me
know and i'll round up some additional info, or if anyone else net side
is interested, contact can be made mornings at 217-359-6792

                                TRiumphantly, British Marque

        Mark Joslyn @ Champaign,Ill. USA................................