OD solenoid control box?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: OD solenoid control box?
From: jstrohm@unisql.unisql.com (Jim Strohm)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 95 11:41:50 CDT
What would you pay for a solid-state OD control box that would
o   practically eliminate the chances of solenoid burn-out
o   dramatically lengthen the life of the rest of the solenoid electrical system
o   install almost invisibly under the dash without significant mods
o   be rugged enough to operate indefinitely when immersed in boiling water

This is not SPAM and I'm not selling anything.  I'm looking for a market
and for engineering specs on a to-be-developed device.  Your input will help me
decide whether to design such a device.  Naturally, it would be marketed as a
for-profit unit.  And if the world were perfect and I sold a thousand of these
might even break even.

email only, please, to

jstrohm@unisql.com