Quickor Sway bars

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Quickor Sway bars
From: dsjunor@seabgs2.mnet.uswest.com
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 95 10:22:27 MDT
Boy, am I out of date!

I hadn't paid much attention to the existance of Quickor Engineering
lately. They DID have an excellent reputation for suspension pieces,
sway bars, et cetera.

When I saw the previous message about their questionable existance
I called my brother in Portland, the Mechanical Engineer. Seems the
good folks at Quickor went out of business about 1988 or so. Oops.

I'll call some racing friends in Portland later on today, to see if
I can track down any spin-off companies, or perhaps find out where
all the principals of the company have gone and if they are doing
business under another name, or sold the rights and equipment.