Cheap fix for oil pressure line

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cheap fix for oil pressure line
From: JMardy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 17:16:27 -0400
While doing other work, I broke off the end of the oil pressure line that
goes into the block.  I fought with it for a while then gave up.  For $1.50,
I bought a compression sleeve adapter and fixed the problem.  I think the
stuff is made by Dorman and is part of the "Replace-It" line carried by most
auto parts stores.  It comprises a pipe-threaded adapter that goes into the
block, the compression sleeve and the ring that goes around the tube.  Works
great, probably sturdier than stock but you'd lose originality points.  If
anyone's interested, mail me and I'll get the exact product/size info.

John Mardesich
'68 TR250, Marin County, CA