[Tigers] tires

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] tires
From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 00:56:22 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_13636_1886998605.1612918582933

I have used both the RA1 and the R888, both worked well for me on Minilight=
s, the RA1's I used 205/60x13 all around because they didn't have 185's for=
 the front. I really didn't like the look because they stuck out from the f=
ender a bit. Later went to the R888's with 205 on the rear and 185's on the=
 front and I like the =C2=A0fitness look better. I have been caught in the =
rain with booth, slow down and no problem. =C2=A0I have replaced my control=
 arm pivot pins with the new better material ones. =C2=A0My dilemma is what=
 to put on my stock steel wheels with hub caps if I try to show in concours=
, even the high price old repos from Crocker Tire are not the exact correct=
 size, so ....
------=_Part_13636_1886998605.1612918582933

R888, both worked well for me on Minilights, the RA1's I used 205/60x13 all
around because they didn't have 185's for the front. I really didn't like the
look because they stuck out from the fender a bit. Later went to the R888's
with 205 on the rear and 185's on the front and I like the &nbsp;fitness look
better. I have been caught in the rain with booth, slow down and no problem.
&nbsp;I have replaced my control arm pivot pins with the new better material
ones. &nbsp;My dilemma is what to put on my stock steel wheels with hub caps if

--===============0245291623781822595==