RE: fuel pump

To: "sosnaenergyconsulting" <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: fuel pump
From: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:47:04 -0500
That's the baby.

I've still got some verification to do, but it seems like if I try to
run it up through first and second with the throttle to the floor it's
starving for fuel above 4500 rpm.

Other wise the engine runs very well.  Hopefully I can get it on a
chassis dyno in the spring, and see what it's putting out.

Thanks again.

Scott