Digital Cameras

To: "List, Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Digital Cameras
From: John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:35:31 -0500
Please excuse the off subject topic, but I am wondering if anyone has
had experience with the Kodak DX3900 digital camera, and would be
willing to pass on their findings.

I am presently using a Kodak DC120 digital camera to document the work
on my various restoration projects, and up until recently the quality of
the pictures, and the camera flexibility, has been more than adequate
for this purpose. An unintended dropping of the camera has resulted in
problems, hence the search for a replacement.

Any contribution will be appreciated.

John Slade
Manotick, ON